Have you signed your kids up for Kids Bowl Free this summer yet? If not, you really should! You can't beat this deal: select bowling centers around the country allow kids to register for 2 games each day, all summer long.
My family has been signed for the past few years and we really enjoy it. We've even received occassional coupons in the winter when they are running specials.
Local participating bowling alleys include:
- MacDade Bowl (Holmes, Delaware County)
- Sproul Lanes (Springfield)
- Facenda-Whitaker (Norristown)
- Limerick Bowl (Limerick, Montgomery County)
- Thunderbird Lanes (Willow Grove)
- Thunderbird Lanes (Warminster)
- Center Lanes (City Ave., Philadelphia)
- Thunderbird Lanes (Castor Ave., Philadelphia)
- Thunderbird Lanes (Holme Ave., Philadelphia)
- Penndel Lanes (Penndel)
You receive your passes via email every week and just need to print them and bring to your local bowling center. When you first register online, KidsBowlFree will encourage you to sign up for a family plan (at a charge) so the adults can bowl at a discounted rate. If you're not interested, just click "No Thanks" (you may need to do this a few times).
Kids also need to wear special bowling shoes. The rental is free up to size 1 at most bowling centers and largers sizes are usually about $3 per rental.
That's it! Super easy, free way to spend a hot or rainy summer day! Be warned, they do send you lots of emails, but it's still a great deal.